2016年6月22日星期三

9D Egg VR - Looking for Agent Around the World

Dear All,
This is Coco Yao, from Mantong Amusement Manufacturer, I would like to introduce us to you and look for a cooperation between us!
Company Introduction: We are Mantong Amusment Manufacturer, located in Panyu, Guangzhou. Our main products are Arcade Game MachinesAmusement EquipmentXD Cinema & 9D Egg VR, with SGS & CE certificates from Italy, high standard and high quality products from us. Next time when you come to China, we sincerely invite you to visit us.
Service:
1.We think ourselves as supporter to our customers, we provide 24 hours online call, and we will solve our customers problem within 24 hours. If you cooperate with us, I will provide service to you, if there is any questions, you can leave me a message on whatsapp or call me directly.(Tel & Whatsapp +8618102552496)
2.One year warranty, and life long maintenance. All products buy from us, we will be responsible for you and your clients for life long.
3. Full technical team support! If you need, we can also send our technicians to your country.And provide full support.
Agent: 
Our hot sale product 9D Egg VR now is looking for agent in around the world, if you are interested, please reply me in call me or email me!
Tel & Whatsapp: +8618102552496
Email: sales06@amusmentequipments.com

Welcome to us!


没有评论:

发表评论